Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Self censorship

By JonThm9@aol.com
Jonathan Thomason 117 Merchant’s Quay, Salford Quays, M50 3XQ
Academia makes a lot of money from Global Warming, so search engines have been purged of stuff I learned in 1982: Stuff you are not willing to check at first hand.
This is not academic thoroughness; it is helping nuclear power to obscure the truth.
1. Try Dictionary of Radiological Terms - REMM
I have tried before, and all references to radiation and non fission sources have been removed from the web. This is censorship gone mad.
So the thing to do then, is confirm the stuff I was taught in the 1980s. I used to study at the department of engineering materials, to suggest they can lay their hands on a Geiger counter in 5 minutes beggars belief!
Walk 100 meters to Mechanical engineering, as they told me this stuff about natural emissions of radiation in the 1980s! New Scientist published the stuff on plants 6 months ago.
Green plants in the light give out He, O and CH4 – the latter in the parts per trillion range. I think I have even read about the emission of radiation from a steam engine there.
So you are helping with the censorship of ideas. Why?
In 2001 you told me how to do nuclear fusion using a fusion torrous, by inducting turbulence. You tossed it in, like it was obvious. Now you will have no memory of the conversation.
So you told me that spinning H nuclei in a torrous would give nuclear fusion. But now you are unwilling to confirm this in the lab.
You ended my PhD fro no explained reason. Now you are helping censor knowledge.
This goes out on blogger, for the world’s reactions! The biggest discovery ever, and you are sitting on your hands, and have gone deaf and stupid.
I was told about the emission of radiation from chemical reactions, of non fissionable material in 1982! By Dr Walsh. And this is known to every chemist on Earth: Included you!

No comments: