Sunday, 30 August 2009

Scared Sheffield

By JonThm on YouTube.com Jonathan Thomason

In 2001 I was doing a PhD at Sheffield University, into Global Warming. I decided it was phantom science by nuclear power. My PhD got ended.
In 2004, the climate turned naturally – the weather has short term cycles of 28 years. So the Earth will warm again in 2032.
So I wanted to give credit to Prof Zimmerman, fro helping me find out how to do molecular nuclear fusion. The cleverest idea out there.
He has emailed me not to credit him, and I get the feeling Sheffield University will not be too pleased, they employ a very intelligent chemical engineer.
Who ended the PhD of a crippled genius in 2001, just because molecular nuclear fusion destroys Global Warming.
The weather has done that one already!

No comments: