Monday, 3 August 2009

Will Zimmerman


By JonThm9@aol.com
Jonathan Thomason 117 Merchant’s Quay, Salford Quays, M50 3XQ
In 2001, I started a PhD under the then Dr Zimmerman. It ended when I started saying too loudly, that Global Warming was Public Relations by nuclear power.
In 2003 the then Prof Zimmerman started agreeing with me. Even though he was a chemical engineer, he did not tell the world, as there were other academics earning their living from that phantom science.
He got my studying the improved heat flow from steam in turbulent flow. A month ago, after two years nagging from me, he borrowed a Geiger counter, and will now have seen the release of radiation from MNF.
They guy had found out how to do nuclear fusion on Earth, but was too focused on his work, to thin k about the area. He left that to me, as creative thinking is what I do.
So why am I not in Sheffield? Because if I was, I would strop thinking too. But now I have thought, so get will on w.zimmerman@sheffeild.ac.uk

No comments: