Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Basic biology

By JonThm9@aol.com

My PhD supervisor is a professor of Chemical Engineering. I was meant to be working on global warming. This was in 2001, and in 2005 the world started noticeably cooling –hence the academic invention all man made climate change. This says carbon dioxide is in some way related to change in the world weather. Exact details to be formulated depending on what the weather does.

1978 my high school biology teacher tells me that green plants sink all the available carbon dioxide to support plant life on earth. More plants more animals, just more life on earth.

This is the wrong answer for proponents of man-made climate change. It means there has been no change in atmospheric carbon dioxide due to man. I did the obvious, I sent a video on this idea to Harvard University. They spent the next two years checking out, and published their findings in August in New Scientist.

They found that carbon dioxide has been pegged at two parts per 1,000,000 fall last 200 years. My supervisor was livid. He could argue Harvard, but he could not argue with basic O level biology.

It means that man-made global warming and climate change were phantom science by and for nuclear power. Which I said in 2001. And my PhD suddenly got ended. I was totally are right though. Still is true for every day in the last two centuries.


No comments: