Monday, 25 February 2013

Good scientists


25 February 2013

                Two weeks ago I had 205 subscribers on my Youtube account.  They seemed to like me talking about climate change.

                But they seem to be physicists!  They all got fed up of them being called ‘paid stooges’ and although five of them had left.  But today my Youtube account has had 125 years-before we get to 10.00 PM.  When historically I got most of my views.

                When America or came on line.  Any scientist who talks about organic carbon when their knowledge is limited to engineering and physics, in order to get page research from nuclear power; is obviously going to get cold a stooge!

                The shame is a include fantastibowc scientists: I never considered used to be a stooge-you inferred I was giving you that name!  No.  You were very happy to  out only nine years after first invoked photosynthesis.

                I deserved a PHD for this thinking!  As I am no more a biologist than you are.  I got some help here from Harvard!  Who published in New Scientist an article saying global carbon dioxide was at a preindustrial two parts per million.

                At the time I was very happy to go with the 3.7ppm quoted in New Scientist.  The extra 0.0004% biomass every day restore was Jurassic Life in modern biological form.

                That to be a year to figure out!  So you could argue that I was acting as a stooge-particularly as I used to work for Inco!  Who did nuclear contracts.

                Incredible as it seems Harvard is totally right!  Every day plants grow, until they have metabolised all additional carbon dioxide.  To increase the biomass on earth.

                A static trace gas has no affect on anything!  Let alone the weather: the most dynamic system on earth.  You need 200 simply is nuclear explosions to have any affect on the weather.

                You driving a car just increases life on earth.  And every day the afternoon air only has 2ppm carbon dioxide in.  Why was I not awarded my PH D in 2001?

                Every secondary school pupil on earth is taught that global photosynthesis produces a static trace of carbon dioxide in the afternoon air-outside of an ice age!  When historically levels rise.

                Carbon dioxide is internal to the carbon cycle and biology.  Is has been no affect on the weather.  As the ice ages in the Jurassic (180, 607 hundred million years ago air) shows!

                Jurassic photosynthesis left twice the level of carbon dioxide in the air.  We can say with absolute certainty carbon dioxide has no affect on the weather.

                Nuclear power is the least green and most toxic industry that will ever exist.

 

Jonathan Thomason      
JonThm9@aol.com T/F 0161 848-0416

No comments: