Sunday, 13 July 2014

Clearing type 2 diabetes

                In my church health group I have been using a ‘1 MHz 5 W ultrasound massage device’
From Hong Kong , less than $21


13 July 2014


                Americans found in 2002 that this would clear all science or cancer!  It actually causes the pressurised cell structure to experience cell content boiling.  At power levels totally benign to body cells.
                Such devices are medically licensed for unsupervised human use.  I have the device with me in my church health group.  A knew my friend Phil had diabetes.  So I applied it was turn sections to his pancreas external to the body: found at the lower right of the rib cage.
                He got a three day total remission from insane dependent type two diabetes.  I did not realise the time it had are in same pump fitted.  Maxico idea ½ minute of what the Americans term High Intensity UltraSound.
                HIUS had been same pump removed!  And is gradually weaning himself of biochemical insulin.  He had developed a biochemical defendants.
                I have cured 19 other people of all types of diabetes.  OK, I only one type one!  It is rare in the UK.
                The pressurised a viral structure causing diabetes shows up under low power ultrasound-just like cancer cells!  All sources have shown these hardened white cells are pressurised.  Application of HIUS causes just these cells to fragment!
                The former diabetics are church are walking round ruby faced, complaining that they have put on weight!  For me they looked pale faced and the walking dead.
                I have had a friend from America trying out an ultrasound massage device, and a plant that diabetes abates within three days.  Them using 1 MHZ 3 W, where we have to wait for the immune system to clear all the diabetics cells.
                Type 2 remits within 10 sections!  Weight loss surgery for diabetes, is medical malpractice!  As it will not clear the diabetes.  Serving only to enrich the medics!
                Annoyingly I have lost two non blood relatives to diabetes!  It would only have taken ½ minute to cure.  Isn’t hindsight a terrible thing!


Jonathan Thomason       JonThm9@aol.com

No comments: