Thursday, 17 July 2014

HIV is cured


17 July 2014
                My American contract had HIV.  And contacted me for directions on using High Intensity UltraSound.  The Moffitt cancer centre to cancer in 2002.  This works for all viruses!  Which like cancer must have an overinflated cell structure in order to divide and grow.
                I first validated that 150 W 40 kHz was HIUS.  Then I have found a 5 W 1 MHz also was!  And is 30 times cheaper to supply.  A suitable device can be purchased over the Internet.  Search for ‘5 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device cheapest’ on Amazon or Ebay.
                I apply externally for only ½ minute it will cure all cancers.  When applied externally to the cancerous organ.  Applying to the chest, throat and nose for the same time he each location, will clear all viruses.
                I recommended with HIV that my contact apply the ultrasound for ½ minute to the artery in each leg.  Then I waited!  This is two weeks ago.  It would appear there is hHIV is cleared-otherwise I would have heard.
                I got a Dr. In the far east that a drip of interleukin two and four will produce and action the active human antibody.  If we sample for this antibody, pills of this enzyme will clear other people of SARs.  If SARS was still around (he that viral or bacterial) ½ minute of HIUS would are cleared it.
                The lungs, throat and chest trick for the weather worked for HIV!  Man at the suggestion would have been over the heart.  But it appears the leg arteries work just great!


Jonathan Thomason       JonThm9@aol.com

No comments: