Monday, 14 July 2014

Repairing hearing & the kidneys


14 July 2014
                Physiotherapists have spent last 25 years writing papers on employing High Intensity UltraSound to clear limb damage!  I utilises A 1 MHz 5 W ultrasound massage device.  Bought over the Internet!  It is a fantastically cheap HIUS device.
                I used it on myself, as I suffered 30% brain damage in a car accident.  I now work writing and singing folk song.  As well as making videos and writing books.
                I had 5% hearing loss in my right ear.  It cleared this!  That I thought was interesting.  I got involved with the church health group.  The HIUS device clears cancer, heart disease and diabetes.  As I described elsewhere on this blog.
                Applied to each side or the head for 30 seconds it clears mental health problems.  My Parkinson’s, Altzimer’s, MS.  Depression and schizophrenia.  No biochemistry required!
                It is also cleared partial hearing loss in eight individuals (including myself).  Is has cleared the profound deafness in my two friends with the condition.
                No hearing aids!  The hearing will be returned to it’s a level of where you are 18.  It will fully repair the hearing last experienced by Cilla Black.
                Applied to the chest, throat and nose it will clear all infections in 10 minutes!  With only 30 seconds of ultrasound.  This also repair as your sense of smell and taste!
                And believe me, the world stinks!
                Applied to each side or the head for the same heart minutes, he was thinking your hair.  And return it to the colour of your youth.  No hair transplants or weeks ever required!
                It even corrects full male pattern baldness!  It cleared my friend always scar he carried on his head for 40 years!  And also removes the depression from the injury.
                I know deafness isn’t usually life threatening!  But here is said to correct it.
                A short course of this ultrasound will fully repair the kidneys and liver.  Best done under hospital instruction!
Jonathan Thomason       JonThm9@aol.com

No comments: