Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Eye alignment correction


2 September 2014
                I am still of work in progress!  I suffered a severe car accident, and was left with our eyes out off alignment.  20% horizontally, 5% vertically: despite two serious eye operations.
                Then I walked around for over a decade!  And became an author and singer.  To get my books on Lulu.com, and on Amazon Kendle.  During this time I have said about High Intensity UltraSound.
                Cancer cells show up under low power ultrasound!  They convert some the water in the pressurise cancer cells, into helium, oxygen, and X rays!  5 W ultrasound initiates molecular nuclear fusion only in the cancer cells.
1              H2Op+US->He+O+E12+Xray
                Then in 2002 the Moffitt tried out high intensity ultrasound: I presume they years 150 W 40 kHz.  As 40 kHz is the frequency used by a metallurgical ultrasound.  Where I used to work!
                I raid about this work in a charity cancer magazine 2010: I was away becoming a singer and writer-after starting a chemical engineering Ph D 2001 at Sheffield University.  They discovered I was working with Harvard University on cancer,
  
(ASIN: B00BR0I3II)              I immersed 2 kW ultrasound initiated molecular nuclear fusion in liquid water.  Liberating between 40 and 100 kW of steam!  We could use to generate electricity.  50 times more than the energy we used.  Search Amazon Kindle and Lulu.com for 'Jonathan Thomason' for my e-books and paperbacks.
                In 2013 I have purchased a 150 Watts 40 kHz ultrasound device: I have always been medically licensed ultrasound massage device.  Below is a 5 the the theW 1 MHz device - that I use.
1Mhz Ultrasonic Skin Care Facial Cleaner Body Slim Massage Ultrasound Therapy w1Mhz Ultrasonic Skin Care Facial Cleaner...
                HIUS applied externally to any cancer clears the cancer!  I even clear late stage inoperable liver cancer.  The Moffitt have published 100 double blind trial on prostate cancer.  HIUS had a 100% success rate.  Biochemical treatments are rendered defective medicine.
                Totally prohibited by the Hippocratic oath.
                HIUS applied to the top left the chest and the kidneys clears coronary heart disease!  No biochemical treatment ever required.
                I applied to the bottom right of the chest HIUS will clear all types of diabetes:  Type 1 only clears over three days.  Type 2 takes 10 years.  No more ultrasound is ever required.  Again biochemical treatments are defective.
                And then I got to my 30% brain damage.  It is hard!  As I registered for a Ph D before any HIUS use.  And I was also singing on stage.  Doing urban folk.
                The last visible effect was my eyes.  That 20 per cent of mal alignment commenced people I was seriously drunk.  My voice also has some residual damage.
                HIUS applied to the main section of the brain externally, totally fixes Crossley’s’s region.  In English, it fixes the voice.  Which it is in five people in Salford.  A 100% success rate.  I reassured people ‘it will either work, or it will not.  It will not make it worse’
                It always helped.  Applied externally to the brain area damaged by struck, multiple applications will totally repair the stroke.
                My eyes are a difficult fix.  Due to all the eye surgery I had.  I am still a work in progress.  I fault of the world should know about this work.
                It will clear all cancers!  It will also clear heart disease and diabetes.  Apply it to the head it will reaffirm all mental health problems, and head injuries.
                Applied to the spine it should repair spinal injuries!  HIUS also out the potential to be the most important medical department ever.  Applied to the chest, throat and nose for just ½ minute it will clear all bacterial and viral infections: no antibiotics ever required!
                Salford Royal has as me to consider being an adviser.  Cambridge University is interested in me doing a medical Ph.D. there.  That will be a three year delay in saving lives.  And fixing I injuries like mine!

Jonathan Thomason       JonThm9@aol.com

No comments: