Monday, 15 September 2014

Fixing head and spinal injuries


15 September 2014
                In 1988 I suffered 30% brain damage in a car accident.  But in 2000 I was doing a Ph D!  Making legal and medical history!  Thanks to my old professor at Sheffield University.
                Man was quite realized how amazing my recovery was!  Not even when I left my Ph D to go singing on stage Lowry theatre in Salford.  I am now an urban folk lyricist and singer.  Singing on theatre stages in Salford.
                In 2010 I was at Salford royal hospital and raise a medical magazine!  Describing the use of High Intensity UltraSound to clear prostate cancer.  This works for all 200 cancers out there,
                Only 30 seconds of 5 W 1 MHz ultrasound from an ultrasonic massage device bought from Ebay clears all cancers.  Every Dr. on earth has promised to use this medical advance!  None do.  As it cures the cancer totally.  And they make no money.
1Mhz Ultrasonic  Skin Care Facial Cleaner Body Slim Massage Ultrasound Therapy w

1Mhz Ultrasonic Skin Care Facial Cleaner Body Slim Massage Ultrasound Therapy w

  • $20.85
                I bought an ultrasound massage device, and applied externally to my historic head injury.  But as I stated above, I am a it the world’s best recovery!  So it was hard to see any improvement.  I was told it helped low voice!  Very useful for theatre singer.
                I then applied its to my closed eyes.  Clearing the corneal scarring which has resulted from eye infections during my hospitalization.  I left all Medical Care 1993.  With significant eve damage.
                He corrected by 20% eye misalignment.  I am also sure it will cure all head and spinal trauma.  Applied externally, at least 20 times for ½ minutes.
                As the world ages head and spinal injuries are increasingly important.

Ultrasound - cancer cure by Jonathan M Thomason ... - Lulu

www.lulu.com/gb/en/.../jonathan-m-thomason/.../product-21404162.htm...
17 Jan 2014 - Buy Ultrasound - cancer cure by Jonathan M Thomason (Paperback) online at Lulu. Visit the Lulu Marketplace for product details, ratings, an


I am still Alive
(ASIN: B00BR0I3II)
Jonathan Thomason       JonThm9@aol.com

No comments: