Friday, 19 September 2014

NHS schizophrenia cure


19 September 2014
                I wandered into Ordsall Community Café with my own ultrasound massage device!  The 150 W 40 kHz: before that device broke.  I now utilises the more affective 5 W one MHZ.
                My friend Joshua was there, who have been are medically controlled schizophrenic since his degree.  I assured him the device is medically licensed not to harm him.  And that my cleaner described my HIUS sessions as a real Zen moment. (High Intensity UltraSound)
                I gave him a 30 seconds to each side of his head.  I repeat as you the next week.  Though he says he felt a lot better. 
                The NHS Hospital gradually reduced his schizophrenic medication.  And took multiple low power ultrasound scans.  Schizophrenia is characterised by hardened white cells-just like cancer!
                In 2002 the Moffitt cancer centre publisher hundred per cent double blind trial on HIUS clearing cancer.  It works for all cancers!  Which share an inflated cell structure.
                HIUS is below the power required to give ultrasonic burns to body tissues.  It causes the inflated viral structures causing schizophrenia and cancer, to experience cell content boiling.
1              H2O+US->He+O+E2+Xray
                So ultrasound come close to the demonstrates the presence or absence of schizophrenia.  It took the NHS three was to fully discharge them without medication!  As they are thought schizophrenia was incurable.
                I have demonstrated ½ minute’s use of an ultrasonic massage device to each side of the head clears mental health problems.
                I have the same success with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, MS and depression.  It should also work for ADHD.  Biochemical treatments are now defective medicine prohibited by the Hippocratic oath.
                No register Dr. Can any more prescribe biochemical treatments for schizophrenia.  Also cancer, heart disease and diabetes: as previously explained.

Jonathan Thomason       JonThm9@aol.com

No comments: