Thursday, 18 September 2014

TV ghost!



18 September 2014
                Against inherits a carrot field from his uncle.  A cancer by the resident ghost.  They find out how to make him show up on cancer.  So the jonthm win a national television award for cohosting a chat show.
                My thanks go to Lady Margaret Ratcliffe-the head ghost at Ordsall hall Salford.  Who have six ghosts: one of whom is a dog.
                I wrote it all down in my latest e-book

(ASIN: B00NGUFKH4) 

Ghost 2032
(ASIN: B00NGUFKH4)

 


             My best selling paperback, is my story.  How I survived a near fatal car accident.  To become a folk lyricist and singer.  A book writer, and video maker!
                Who lives in an ice house at Salford quays in England.  And spends too much of my time on holiday the my first lady friend, getting drunk all over the world!

(ASIN: B00BR0I3II) 



My important books are





  • Ultrasound - cancer cure by Jonathan M Thomason ... - Lulu

    www.lulu.com/.../jonathan...thomason/.../paperback/product-21404162....

    17 Jan 2014 - Buy Ultrasound - cancer cure by Jonathan M Thomason (Paperback) online at Lulu. Visit the Lulu Marketplace for product details, ratings, and ...
  • Waterfall fusion by Jonathan M Thomason (Paperback) - Lulu

    www.lulu.com/.../jonathan...thomason/.../paperback/product-20742599....

    10 Mar 2013 - Buy Waterfall fusion by Jonathan M Thomason (Paperback) online atLulu. Visit the Lulu Marketplace for product details, ratings, and reviews.

  • Jonathan Thomason       JonThm9@aol.com

    No comments: