Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Clear baldness


I found this out by chance. I applied High Intensity UltraSound to peoples head. I found it cleared all mental health problems, included Alzheimer's MS and schizophrenia.
Applied for ½ a minute to each ear, it sorted out hearing loss – but also fixed the voice. Applied to the closed eyes, it fixed corneal problems. Including my own corneal scaring, and cataracts – with no surgery. And surgery kills.
I then found out it regrows and darkens hair! I have just done my cleaner, and he is getting comments about his hair regrowth. Far cheaper than a transplant.
He asked me how often we can do it. I showed him my hair: 'No more than once every 4 hours' I told him. I use a 5 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device, which are medical Actually licensed to be safe to body cells.
Hair stem cells are shut down as part of a virus gets into the cells, and shuts off biological activity. That is classic viral stuff.
But the cell is also inflated, so it grows, and steadily turns off all hair secretion. HIUS makes these cells fragment, and be cleared by the inactive immune system.
The body them replace them with functioning cells – that produce hair in youthful colour and vigour.

So in just 6 months, you go from total baldness to a full head of hair.

No comments: