Thursday, 6 August 2015

Fixing mental health


Every registered Dr on Earth has read the medical papers on High Intensity UltraSound clearing cancers and heart disease. The Hippocratic oath prohibits them from prescribing biochemistry.
Through my church heath group I was wandering around with a 5 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device (I used the less advanced 150 W 40 kHz). I used it for 30 seconds on each side of your head. And cleared your schizophrenia. More recently for Mai.

I also clear Parkinson's, MS, Alzheimer's, depression and ADHD. On hearing of my work, every Dr on Earth is compelled to use HIUS to clear mental health problems.

Ultrasound - the cure

Paperback, 98 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
Ultrasound - cancer cure
List Price: £8.72
Price: £7.41
You Save: £1.31 ( 15% )
Ships in 3-5 business days.
Highly intensity ultrasound 150 W 40 kHz applied externally just once will cure all the diseases of age!

No comments: