Monday, 5 October 2015

Fixing strokes and head injuries


I had 30% brain daamge in a car accident, and this destroyed my marriage and job. I was back at Sheffield University in 2000, and one of the other students mentioned ultrasound boiled off water.
The process scales exponentially with liquid pressure, so external application of ultrasound should do Molecular Nuclear Fusion.
1 H2O+US ->He+O+E2+X-ray
So the 5 W 40 kHz they use for ultrasound scans doe sNF in the cells causing the diseases of age – but body cells only fo Molecular Nuclear Fusion at 190 W 40 kHz.
So 2002 the Moffitt cancer centre published the use of High Intensity UltraSound to clear cancer – at 1 appointment.

Now ever doctor on Earth has promised to use best mediucine – but continued prescribing biochemical treatments. Which killed the patietn in 2 years – btu made them lots of money.
I found 150 W 40 Khz cleared cancer: also coronary heart disease – when applied to the top left of the chest and kidneys, for the standard treatment time of ½ a minute.
HIUS to the bottom right of the chest clears diabetes – I have a 100% record of the 30 people I have given HIUS to. Type 1 remits only after 3 days! Type 2 within 2 minutes.
By now every doctor on Earth has read my work, so ethically is prevented from applying biochemistry to these 3 diseases. HIUS actually clears all the diseases of age. With no biochemistry.
So they focused on strokes and head injuries – though they had no answer. I had bought my HIUS device, and tentatively applied it to my head.
Then I settled n ½ a miute a time – every other day for a month. You maty argue that I got on a PhD. Yes, but now I am a lyrist and singer. After my accident I could not even talk. My voice was still impared 8 years later when my wife left.
A Christian nurse – obviously a different Christianity to mine!
Then my setp fatehr had a stroke. He ened up sat at home, very confused. So I applied HIUS to the area around the stroke. Rsing from ½ a minute to the full minute.
Last time I saw him, he was happily driving around – without getting lost. His voice was normal.
If we apply HIUS to the ears and closed eyes, we repair the organ: physiotherapists have used high powered ultrasound to repair the limbs for 40 years. An Amerian contact sorted out his defective ancles – which had been a problem for 40 years.
So no batteries. Again we want a couse of HIUS use – also for the eyes. I did 20 HUIS sessions to my left eye, and cleared the scaring from my car accident 20 years ago.
Applied to either side of the head fro ½ a minute, it progressively clears deective brain cells. That are then replaced.
I have an alchologic friend, soi I do his liver and both sides of his head. He was yellow – no more. It fixes his voice- until he geets back on the whiskey. So I HIUS him again.
HIUS to the head repairs the brain – the major hormone producing centre of the body. So we do not need HRT! We repair your own hormone systems.
So we end sad man syndrome – which happesn as we get brai9n area shrinkcage. This is not a 1 time fix. We need HIUS on a montly basis – and hold off ageing.
HIUS whe new are ill clears all viral and bacterial infections: we want ½ a minute to the chest, throat and nose. No trip to see the GP. No antibiotics.
Also no cancers, heart disease, diabetes, asthma …

So a medically li9censed beauty device will fix strokes and all head injuries.
1Mhz Ultrasonic  Skin Care Facial Cleaner Body Slim Massage Ultrasound Therapy w

1Mhz Ultrasonic Skin Care Facial Cleaner Body Slim Massage Ultrasound Therapy w

  • $18.85
  • or Best Offer

No comments: