Friday, 16 October 2015

Medicine critical


In 2002 the Moffitt cancer centre published a 100 person trial on High Intensity UltraSound clearing prostate cancer. HIUS causes all cancers to experience cell content boiling, as they do Molecular Nuclear Fusion.
1 H2O+US->He+O+E2+X-ray
Low power ultrasound (5 W 40 kHZ) causes the structures that cause cancers, heart disease, diabetes, asthma arthritis and mental health problems to give off X-rays.
As the causative structure HAS to be over inflated in order to grow. The same argument applies to viral and bacterial infections.

Ultrasound - cancer cure

Paperback, 98 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
List Price: £8.72
Price: £7.41 (excl. VAT)
You Save: £1.31 ( 15% )
Ships in 3–5 business days
Highly intensity ultrasound 150 W 40 kHz applied externally just once will cure all the diseases of a


In 2002 medics published the use of HIUS to clear cancer: after that date, the Hippocratic oath prohibits research, teaching or application of defective medicine.
Instantly biochemical treatments, surgery or radiotherapy became defective medicine. And medical schools evaluated HIUS – and found it worked. I personally validated HIUS 2013.
I now use a 5 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage unit as my HIUS source. Medically licensed for unsupervised use at home. Harmless to body tissues.
I have found HIUS to the chest clears all viral and bacterial infections – which stops development of cancers and the diseases of age.
Medics published 2012 (4 years after I suggested the idea) HIUS to the top left of the chest and the kidneys to clear coronary heart disease. HIUS externally to the heart mass should clear other heart problems.
Again medical school were ethically obliged not to use biochemistry for heart disease. And every GP was prohibited from prescribing biochemical treatments – for most everything.
In my church health group I found HIUS to the bottom right of the chest cleared diabetes. Though type 1 took 3 days to clear, from a single ½ minute HIUS session. I apply HIUS for the full minute to lung or liver problems.
I also found out it cleared MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Schizophrenia. Every GP on Earth is required to use HIUS to clear ALL the diseases of age.
An individual can buy their own HIUS device, and clear their own problems. Doctors have no monopoly on HIUS.
1 appointment total cures. No money for doctors here.
I keep being invited by Cambridge University for post graduate medical conferences around the world – subsidised by the drug companies.
But Cambridge and Harvard KNOW that all biochemical work is medically unethical. HIUS causes the body to generate and action the human antibody to cancers and the rest.
But a HIUS device is fantastically cheap. And cures all the diseases of age. Now a non subsidised conference on HIUS at Cambridge – that I would be into.
I enclosed my book on cancer and the rest, and my E-book on my near fatal car accident – that got my first E-book publishing deal 2 days ago. World wide free publicity.

And still I live

Paperback, 52 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
Price: £8.04 (excl. VAT)
Ships in 3–5 business days
I have survived a near fatal car accident in 1988. Two win! And now I write poetry and work as a folk lyricist and singer. I maintain my interest in engineering and medicine

No comments: