Friday, 30 October 2015

No income for Dr.s


It puzzled me, why doctors kept prescribing biochemistry, when it was defective medicine – prohibited by their Hippocratic oath. They had promised to use best medicine.
For cancer this was High intensity UltraSound – which clears all viruses and bacteria when applied to the chest, throat and nose for ½ a minute. This prevents all cancers, heart disease and diabetes.
It means you can buy a 5 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device – and never need visit a GP. Outside of childbirth or accident.
Then I realised: this left a Dr. with virtually no income. Women can do childbirth at home – like they do in Africa. And Dr.s do not like A&E as they get to prescribe no drugs.
I was curious last time I was in A&E, why they gave me a spurious X-ray and a course of totally pointless antibiotics. Which I will never need.
Which leaves the Dr. with no income. No cancers, heart disease or diabetes. ½ a minute of HIUS to either side of the head clears all mental health problems like MS, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, ADHD, Bipolar...

HIUS also clears asthma and arthritis. Absolutely no income for GPs.

No comments: