Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Repairing injuries


I had 30% brain damage in a car accident 1988. Through extensive research I found physiotherapists use High Intensity UltraSound to fix limb damage. I was just talking with a new lawyer in Waterstones about this – I presume your message is as a result of this.
I use a 5 W 1 MHz ultrasonic massage device. The beauty people use these to clear limb damge and lose weight.
Through use of one on my closed eyes. I have largely correct my eye misalignment following my accident. I had major surgery hence not total correction.
It will fix head, spinal and heart damage. Through trauma or accidents. Head injuries are a major cause of high court settelments and massively compromised lives.

I am convinced we can use HIUS to alleviate the major consequences of accidents.

No comments: