Saturday, 19 December 2015

CO2 is fixed

 Before nuclear power thought up climate change, I told my University photosynthesis limited free CO2 to 2 parts per million. This is O level biology.
Extra CO2 ends up as extra life. This is amazingly basic science.
Then I told my colleagues how lightening used a steam plasma to do Molecular Nuclear Fusion. So does the fluid turbulence in a steam or IC engine – or just a pumping heart. Or in a plant photo-blast.
The production of He is all through the science pantheon.

Then I discovered an enclosed steam plasma does the more exothermic H fission. Turning the whole water molecule into heat. Power with no CO2
Waterfall Fusion
Paperback, 64 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
Price: £5.84 (excl. VAT)
Ships in 3-5 business days.
Nature does massive amounts of nuclear fusion every day using the turbulent flow of high pressure water or steam! Hence the massive amount of helium gas in the global air.

No comments: