Monday, 7 December 2015

Removing tattoos


Physiotherapists remove scaring using High Intensity UltraSound. I use an 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device purchased from Amazon as my HIUS source.
So tattoos are ink stained scar cells. So I had a HIUS device at hand, and applied it to a too I had from my High School Days. I applied the HUIS twice in 2013, then forgot about the tattoo. Until today. I looked for it.
I checked both hands it has gone! Sn my HIUS device removes tattoos, fanatically cheaply – about 0.2 cents. Rather than massive skin surgery, you can remove your unwanted taboos at home.
Applied externally for 1 minute, plus 1 minute to the liver, and 30 seconds to the arm pits and both sides of the brain, HIUS clears all cancers – and all doctors on Earth have promised to renounce defective medicine like chemotherapy, biochemical treatments and surgery, and change to the best medicine – the Moffitt proved HIUS cleared cancer in 2002.
Since then medics have killed ¼ of a billion people for naked financial self interests. The Hippocratic oath demands they instantly cease to be registered Dr.s.
HIUS also clears diabetes – when applied to the bottom right of the chest. No Dr is allowed to prescribe biochemical treatments.
2012 medics published the use of HIUS to the top left of the chest and kidneys to clear coronary heart disease. Which is why it now kills fewer people than cancer. Neither of these diseases needs kill anybody.

HIUS to both sides if the head for 1 minute, will fix strokes and head injuries. HIUS to the spine will fix spinal damage. All using a ultrasonic beauty device – far cheaper than 1 prescription - that does not cure anything.

No comments: