Monday, 28 December 2015

Sponsored scientist


Prof Z from Sheffield suggested the turbuletn flow of H gas did nuclear fusion – as happens on every radiant sun's corona.
So I wrote a book and e-book on this subject. My paperback income is berlow $50 a month. With no publicity – I also talk about ukltrasound curing cancer (5 W 1 MHz ultrasound externally for 30 seconds). The are all on lulu.com 'JonThm'.
Last month I started getting 20% more this on my facebook page per week. And my current account got £800 extra in it – my accountant gets the statements.
Then this month I got about £2,000 extra. And suddenly noticed ny page on 'nuclear fusion' had over taken the page I occasionally advertise.
This week Sir Richard Branson signed up as my FB friend. Virgin Atlantic have a massive interest in nuclear fusion to drive jet planes. Instead of a Fossil Fuels burn.

I tell the world how on my page. I think it sad that Sheffeild had so much to do with the genesis of the idea – and they should be researchnig Molecular Nuclear Fusion.

Nuclear Fusion By Waterfall

eBook (ePub) 
     This item has not been rated yet
Nuclear Fusion By Waterfall
'Nuclear Fusion By Waterfall' is Available on the iBookstore
Price: £3.00 (excl. VAT)
Download immediately.
Nature makes immense amounts of power every day by doing nuclear fusion on high pressure water or steam. Totally clean and natural power! With no radioactive toxic waste! Totally green power on earth.
Available in ePub Format

No comments: