Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Clearing migraines


My cleaner had migrains – but didn't tell me. I was applying High Intensity Ultrasound to his head – to undo his baldness. Using the below device.

His hair has restated growing – it was too fine to see before. And his migrains cleared. I gave him multiple sessions of 1 minute to the external surface of his head. Just once a week.

If you suffer from migrains, do a session every other day, and in 6 days no migrains.
I have used the device to clear cataracts, and corneal scaring. The GP has a 8 W 3 MHz ultrasound device in the nursing office, which will clear baldness, migrains and cataracts.
Surgery leaves the patient with impaired vision, and is massively expensive and invasive. HIUS is non invasive and almost free. The best medicine – which the Dr has to dispense, or cease to be a Dr.

HIUS to the closed eyes (All HIUS applications is to closed eyes) will repair corneal scaring – resulting from previous surgery.

No comments: