Friday, 20 May 2016

Clearing MS


I was walking around with a 150 W 40 kHz ultrasound massage device in 2013: I now use the cheaper to apply 8 W 1 MHz device.
Somebody came in with MS, into my church health group. I told him 'this may help – it will not harm you'. The devices are medically licensed for home use.
½ a minute to either side of his head – and he was cured. No none of us could believe it – I had a girlfriend die from the condition.
I published my work on the internet – and got invites from MS charities. And a very snooty reply from a medic.
High Intensity UltraSound will not do anything – MS is an autoimmune disease. I was not theorising – I had cured MS personally.
What is happening is that an inflated viral rump left behind from an infection makes inappropriate IL-2 – thanks to prof Weiner from Harvard, the world expert on MS for this insight.
Cancer is also caused by an inflated viral rump – if they were not inflated, they would not grow. The Moffitt cancer centre found 2002 that HIUS caused an inflated viral rump to experience cell content boiling and fragment. As it does Molecular Nuclear Fusion
1 H2O+US ->He+O+E2+X-ray
Which is why the cells in MS give off X-rays in response to an ultrasound scan. Not theory – actual life experience.

The cheapest source is Amazon or Ebay. Apparently the autoimmune disease stuff was wrong.

No comments: