Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Macular degeneration


Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a painless eye condition that causes you to lose central vision, usually in both eyes.
Central vision is what you see when you focus straight ahead. In AMD, this vision becomes increasingly blurred, which means:
  • reading becomes difficult 
  • colours appear less vibrant
  • people's faces are difficult to recognise
Will be caused by my old friend the viral rump. Setting up home in the cornea, and I think making IL-2 – as this usually causes inflammation.
So it is the same as MS – and shares an answer. At this point, I must point out I make no money from this idea – medical surgeons do. By giving ineffective surgery – and I have experience ineffective eye surgery at 1st hand.
Product Details
The viral rump is pressurised – in order to grow and cause disease. Body cells bud off the stem cells, so are never over inflated.
I am busy treating a blind guy with double cataracts. After his first session he said 'I can see that mug on the table'. He described his vision as like seeing a big red ball – I will keep you posted.
What I used was a commercially source and medically certified ultrasound massage device. In tended for home us – no GP involved.
If me apply it to the closed eyes of somebody with macular degeneration, I bet you we will clear the condition. If it doesn't work – you have a device which clears the common cold and cancers. You are no worse off.
I bet you 3 sessions will totally cure the condition. And the GPs on Earth have vowed to apply best medicine: and all GPs have a 8 W 3 MHz ultrasound device in the nursing office – that will clear all cancers in ½ a minute. And will clear eye problems – if applied to the closed eyes fro the same time.


No comments: