Wednesday, 11 May 2016

My return from near death


In '88 I suffered 30% brain damage in a car accident. In 1993 my 1st wife left me fro a less crippled man.
1993 I started a relationship with another girl. Who I flew around the wordl and had fun with. She liked singing.
I left fro a PhD in 2000, but came back in 2001, whne iut transpired I was right, and my PhD supervisor was wrong. He suggeted I did a medical PhD.
I then established a singing career – great fun. The credit cruch rather put paid to that.
I was keeping up my medical interests, and from a third of humanity, to 105. I helped save 25% of human lives on Earth.
2014 I sat down and dictated a book.

I am now a trained video reporter, helping with art festivals in Salford. I live at Salford Quays, and holiday around the world – California is my favourite.

No comments: