Sunday, 22 May 2016

My work clearing MS

Cancer Is Cured

eBook (ePub) 
     This item has not been rated yet
Cancer Is Cured
'Cancer Is Cured' is Available on the iBookstore
Price: £2.00 (excl. VAT)
We live in remarkable times. Xi years ago American medics cure to cancer. Using no drugs or surgery. Just a single application of high intensity ultrasound. This book explains how it works! It also cures heart disease and diabetes,
Available in ePub Format
I have been around this loop 10 times: Americans saying their type 1 has not cleared. Seriously, there is a 3 day delay, as the liver clears the antisense enzyme to insulin.
This stops the enzyme working, and is classic viral behaviour. The problem seems to be a viral rump in the pancreas.
A friend of mine who cleared the type 1, after 3 days 8 years ago, saw her blood sugar levels rise.
It appears to be tertiary diabetes – apply the HIUS to the kidneys and liver. I think an inflated viral rump may be interfering with the kidneys dumping sugar into the urine.
I hate giving medical advice to people I have never met. My best advise is, wait! I say 3 days – I do not think this is a hard and fast rule. You have never even beem to my health group at church.
Theoretically no more HIUS is required – but I have no doubt my type 1s have been using HIUS daily for ½ a minute.
Once you have the HIUS device – use it to clear all infections.
½ a minute to the chest, throat and nose. Both sides of the chest. Initially I did not do the throat and nose, and it took 2 days for the infection to go.

The above routine will clear all infections in 4 hours: stopping cancers, heart disease and diabetes. Use it on your friends – save their lives.

No comments: