Saturday, 21 May 2016

No dimensia


I was at my church health group 2013, with an 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device (Actually a 150 W 40 kHz one – no longer available and less effective).

I used it to clear cancer and heart disease – medically published. 2002 externally for all hard body cancers, other wise the chest for cancers.
To the top left of the chest and kidneys published in 2013: every Dr on Earth has to evaluate and use this science, or he ceases to be a registered Dr, and awaits criminal trial. Which they will lose. High intensity UltraSound is the best medicine.
People came in with mental health problems. And I found it c;eared Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, MS, and autism.
I gave ½ a minute to each side of the head – the standard HIUS time – tough for MS, only 25 seconds worked.
I never saw the autism guy again. Cured in 1 go. I had a girlfriend die after a decade, with MS. She has had it for 14 years. Totally cleared.
So all mental health problems cleared. I treated a kid with ADHD, and was stunned when I next saw him – a totally normal kid. No flightiness or irritating characteristics.
So every Dr on Earth has read and verified my work. But are seeing their patients die from dimensia – now all totally curable.
14 years after the cancer cure was published by 3 medical professors, they still prescribe biochemistry and see their paying patients die in agony. These are the most serious criminals in history.

If your Dr writes out biochemical prescriptions, change Drs. Or get your own HIUS device and never see a Dr again.

Ultrasound - cancer cure

Paperback, 98 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
List Price: £8.72
Price: £7.41 (excl. VAT)
You Save: £1.31 ( 15% )
Prints in 3-5 business days
Highly intensity ultrasound 150 W 40 kHz applied externally just once will cure all the diseases of age!

No comments: