Monday, 16 May 2016

Saving lives


I suggested using high powered ultrasound from the Mech. Eng. Drawing office in Sheffield. The Moffitt cancer centre published a 100 person double blind trial, supervised by 3 medical professors in 2002: I was exactly on the money.
30 seconds of e.g. 8W 1 MHz ultrasound clears all cancers – medically proved 2002. Since then bio-chemical treatmetns have resulted in the avoidable, agonising deaths if ¼ of a billion p[eople.
Through my blogging I have save 100 million lives on Earth.
1/3 of people died through cnacer 2010. The bio-chemical industry is talking about half of people dying through cancer. This was never going to happen.
If GPs stop using bio-chemistry, and employ the 8 W 3 MHz ultrasound unit in the nursing office 0% die.

Ultrasound - cancer cure

Paperback, 98 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
List Price: £8.72
Price: £7.41 (excl. VAT)
You Save: £1.31 ( 15% )
Prints in 3-5 business days
Highly intensity ultrasound 150 W 40 kHz applied externally just once will cure all the diseases of age!


Through ending my PhD for no reason, 150 million people have died. I await a valid explanation – note: there is none.
 To be fair to Sheffield, I was in the Dept. of Engineering Materials, and they let me go, to do a medical PhD. But no medical school wanted the cure to cancer – they wanted people to work on defective bio-chemistry – that no Dr can ethically work on. Yet still do.
Si I held out the promise of saving lives – but not with bio-chemistry. So no medical PhD happened. And all those people died – for the enrichment of drug companies.

We do not live in a nice world.
Let's make free fresh water

No comments: