Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Fixing the brain

I suffered 30% brain damage through a car accident. 12 years later I was doing a PhD. When I went singing on stage at the Lowry theatre, Salford. I now need to write my first album.
I spent 3 years working as an urban folk, theatre singer. During which time my talking voice improved.
I got interested in using a 8W 1MHz ultrasound massage device, to heal tissues. It is what the American's call a High Intensity UltraSound device.
These devices cost 30 UK pounds from Amazon – of which I get no money! I used it on my own 30% traumatic head injury, with great results.
It has largely corrected my eye squint that followed my head injury. Physiotherapists have been using such devices to repair injuries for 35 years. And it works on the head.
I used it on my step father's stroke – and he no longer falls over while playing croquet.

No drugs – though physiotherapy will show more befits after HIUS. I have written stuff on FaceBook 'Fixing strokes and head injuries'.

No comments: