Tuesday, 14 March 2017

you are owed 50 million


Dr.s promised
'If I ever use defective medicine, I will strike myself off and await criminal triasl.' You see defective medicine is criminal, And invalidates their health insurance – making medical practice illegal. They promised to be aware of, and validate new medicine – and then use it.
So they all validated the use of High Intensity UltraSound to clear ALL cancers. I find 1 minute of 8W 1MHz ultrasound to be effective.

Ultrasonic Skin Care Facial Rejuvenation Anti-aging Beauty Massager Skin Lifting
Making biochemistry illegal medicine from 15 years ago.
So all prescribing Dr.s get a 10 million fine, and 25 years in jail for every patient death – resulting from their defective, criminal biochemical prescription.
I have had 2 emails in 7 years – saying biiochemistry was defective emdicine in the 20th century. I pointed out this is 2015 etc., and they never replied. They struck themselves off, and kept their heads down.

So Dr.s have DELIBERATELY killed ½ of a billion patients. 10 million for every death – money goe to the families. So you are owed 50 illion+.

No comments: