Saturday, 8 April 2017

Curing infections – stop cancers


I had a cold coming on last night, but I thought I would go to bed, and see how it develops. So at 3pm I was up using my trusty 8W 1MHz ultrasound device.
½ a minute each side of my nose, glands below the chin, both sides if the chest and throat: I never had to do the glands, but infections have evolved.
For 4 hours I felt ill ! The after 8 I felt normal: so I gave Church a miss – you are infectious for 3 days.
You get better from a cold in three days when young. But as you age it can take 2 weeks. And then you go to to get cancers, heart disease, mental health problems or diabetes. All are caused by inflated cells – with pathogen DNA in.
Cure the common cold – stop cancers and the rest. It is worth knowing that ½ a minute of High Intensity UltraSound to each side of the head CURES mental health problems totally: no mS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Schizophrenia, ADHD, depression...

I published this 2013. Confirmed by all Dr.s on Earth- who are prohibited from prescribing defective biochemistry.

No comments: