Tuesday, 23 May 2017

ADHD mended


I found this out by chance, with a boy who was singing in my choir. I had a 8W 1MHz ultrasound device with me – my HIUS, I use to clear cancers, heart disease, diabetes, MS, Schizophrenia, Park
Cheap Anti-aging ultrasonic massager Best AC100-240V Anti-Wrinkle portable beauty device
inson's...

All conditions caused by an inflated viral structure – left behind by an infection. ½ a minute just once, to each side of the head. I also used it to clear autism.
1 application at home, from a medically licensed safe to use, beauty device. Also clears depression.

Therapists are incensed – they charge $100s/hour for counselling sessions – that don't work. For diseases now totally cleared.

1 comment:

Jonathan Thomason said...

Heal that child
If you go along to your GP with a child or adult with ADHD or autism, get the GP to apply 8W 3MHz ultrasound to each side of their head. They bought the device 15 years ago, as American medics found it would clear cancer in under 1 minute.
If they refuse, buy your own 8W 1MHz device -and clear the mental health problem at home. Then change your GP. Medics call this 'High-Intensity UltraSound'

Also works for MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Schizophrenia – all dementia. No Dr uis allowed ot research oer prescribe defective biochemistry.