Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Clearing mental health problems


I was singing with a boy who has ADHD – and happened to have my 8W 1MHz ultrasound device with me. I gave him ½ a minute to each side of his head, and saw him at the supermarket, with a group of friends – maybe even a girlfriend.
So it turns out, ADHD is caused by an inflated viral structure left behind by infective disease. So are all mental health problems. They will show up in ultrasound scans.
1 H2Op+US->He+O+E2+X-ray
No biochemical source of X-rays.
This also work for MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Schizophrenia. Depression...
All give off X-rays in scans. All totally cleared using High-Intensity UltraSound. I use an 8W 1MHz ultrasound massage device.


Medically licensed to be safe. So every Dr has to try out this safe, effective medicine – or they are instantly struck off.

No comments: