Saturday, 1 July 2017

AIDs now cured

Dr.s and drug companies will never admit it. Drug companies are now pushing a lifetime's drug, to stop HIV transmission. After it was found 6 months of amino acid blockers CURED HIV.
So they want less effective medicine.
I stumbled on the cure to HIV, after my work on cancer. During my PhD at Sheffield, I suggested High-Intensity UltraSound as a way to restrict cancer growth. The Moffitt cancer centre published a paper on High-Intensity UltraSound curing cancer the next year.
High-Intensity UltraSound causes all inflated cancer cells to pop – inducing an immune response to clear the cancer cell type throughout the body and brain.
All medics are pledged to use best medicine, or strike themselves off. So they all confirmed High-Intensity UltraSound cleared all cancers – then continued prescribing defective, criminal biochemistry.
Killing ½ a billion patients in 15 years. 1 minute of external High-Intensity UltraSound will clear all 200 cancers out there. Medically proved – but all drug companies have tried to restrict the knowledge, ALL cancers cured.
I use an 8W 1MHz ultrasound massage device as my High-Intensity UltraSound unit. Medically licensed.

1MHz Ultrasonic Facial Cleaner Ultrasound Massager Skin Care Body Beauty Machine

In stock, ships within 1 business day.
£
16.85






Apply for 1 minute – or until you feel warming. So in 2012 I sent the idea about HUIS clearing HIV to blogger.com, and a lad in New York picked up the post, bought an ultrasound massage unit and cured himself. And told me about it.
So by now all of New York should have heard about and used my idea. I published it about Los Angeles – as I holiday there. And a year ago LA went HIV free.
I have just sent the idea to South Africa – where it could make such a change. People in Glasgow can use the idea, and save themselves. No drugs. No Dr., or hospital.
When you have the device, use it on 1,000 contacts. Charge $5, as these devices do wear out. As I found out while clearing diabetes. ½ a minutes High-Intensity UltraSound to the lower right of the chest. People not cured could get their $5 back – but HIUS ALWAYS works.
Type 2 clears instantly, type 1 takes 3 days to remit totally, and for ever. High-Intensity UltraSound for ½ a minute to the top right of the chest and kidneys clears heart disease.

And every Dr has an 8W 3MHz device – clears cancers, diabetes, heart disease. Mental health problems and HIV. My PhD supervisor at Sheffield complained 'Jonathan, you are meant to be studying Global Warming'. Which had ended naturally in 1995 – 5 years earlier. Photosynthesis caps free CO2 at a pre-industrial 2 parts per million. Global Warming was only ever science fiction from nuclear power.

No comments: