Monday, 13 November 2017

Court of Protection killed 300 million


In Sheffield I developed the idea of High Intensity UltraSound to clear cancer. 2002 the Moffitt cancer centre published the use of High Intensity UltraSound to clear cancer – at 1 appointment.
But because Pannone's had registered me with the CoP, Cambridge University backed off from my medical PhD.
Through my blogging I have save 200 million people from cancers, heart disease and diabetes. But Dr.s prescribing defective biochemistry has still killed 300 million – including your friends and family.
Who had died in agony. I have seen prof Zimmerman a couple of years ago, and he said if he had known, I could have finished my PhD on the climate with him.

So the CoP has been used to kill 300 mililon people, in the worst way known to man.

No comments: