Wednesday, 8 November 2017

Improving life in Langworthy

I am disabled – get over it. I have had to. Mind you, I did PhD work 2000, and now write folk music and even sang it on stage – 3 years ago.
I have been asked to stand as a Conservative council candidate Dec 14th in Langworthy, Salford. Disability affects ALL people. The Conservatives are mindful that government money is tax payer money, and spend it with care.
Maximise value for money spent. The disabled often have decreased access to travel. Buses are a joke, and taxis are much dearer – and only slightly less humorous.
But we live in the IT age. We want to get all the disabled and out of work/retired on the internet: Tablet them up – with a Tablet internet link. You can buy one for 89 UK pounds. This is access to life.
My old girlfriend use to say 'my rain is not in the wheelchair'. She had MS, which lead to her death – in a house fire. Through my PhD work I found out an 8W 1MHz ultrasound massage unit, applied for ½ a minute to each side of the head clears MS, Alzheimer's. Parkinson's, Schizophrenia – all dementia.
All GPs have now read and validated my work. And own an 8W 3MHz ultrasound device, which will totally clear dementia – no pills. Work practically proved 2013.
So we get disabled people signed up on a free email service. And they can no do paper based work from home – or sat in the Langworthy Cornerstone or the library Langworthy Public Library
The IT device is provided free by the government, and the user pays an annual support free – which pays for the device.
So disabled people get an income - and a life.
In 2002 the Moffitt proved High Intensity UltraSound cures cancer. So 1 minute of 8W 1MHz ultrasound does the job at home – or in Contact Us - Langworthy Medical Practice


No comments: