Tuesday, 7 November 2017

Langworthy councillor

Before my last girlfriend died with MS, I became a friend of Alistair Burt MP, the minister for disabled people. He got me on a Conservative quango on disability issues: The Conservatives are an aged group, with a strong interest in disability.
Labour are interested in nurse and doctor pay – less of an interest in the disabled – like me.
I left the quango to do PhD work at Sheffield University – I was gradually getting ym act together, after a car accident and 30% brain damage.
Now I am a community video reporter in Salford, so was at a social conference hosted by the new Labour candidate.
Sorry, my step dad was a Labour councillor and mayor: who was always at my election counts – with the Labour Party. I was with the Conservatives. 'Just as long as you are trying to help! So my interests rubbed off on you!' he noted.
So there is a council bi-election, and I have been asked to stand for the Conservatives. I have been retired for 28 years, so when not writing songs and books, singing on stage and making community videos I can devote myself totally to trying to help.
And my other interests are on a Christmas break just now. The Labour guy. He is a university lecturer. His heart is in the right place – which is why we have done work together. But he has a full time demanding job.
I might be mostly back together from my injuries, but my work fits in around other demands. So I could devote myself all week, to trying to help. As as man dad said 'That is what matters'
One of my main things today came out of my PhD: using ultrasound to clear cancers, heart disease, diabetes, mental health problems, IBS, arthritis … My PhD was about using ultrasound to set off Nuclear Fusion.
It turns out an 8W 1Mhz ultrasound device applied for 1 minute, causes cancer cells and the rest to pop. Clearing the disease. Being a Salford City councilor would give me leverage to get Salford Royal to use this life saving, medically proved medicine.

My interests often see me at the Langworthy Corner House.

No comments: