Friday, 3 November 2017

Pain relief group


In 2002 the Moffitt cancer centre published the cure of cancer using High Intensity UltraSound: read and confirmed by all Dr.s – or they were struck off. They had to use the new science – but most just retired.
Most recent data

Cases

New cases of worldwide cancer, 2012

Deaths

Deaths from worldwide cancer, 2012
So 5 years out of date!  From a world population of 4000 million.  0.32%?

I have been using an 8W 1MHz ultrasound massage device – medically licensed to relieve pain. It does not interact with biochemistry.
I has been my experience it even cures late stage, inoperable liver cancer, and breast cancers.
So that is the idea, we set up a pain clinic – and treat cancer, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis and mental health patients. We keep a list of names, and medical outcome. The GP has to discharge people who are no longer ill.
I found my way to the Church today, so when is your health group? I can bring my own device – and make no charge – unless people break the device – which diabetics tend to, after you have cured them.

We make no charge, but ask for what ever donation the person thinks. We should use the donations to buy more High Intensity UltraSound devices.

No comments: